Nordic Five Tech (N5T) is an exclusive, strategic alliance of the five leading technical universities in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
N5T was established in November 2006 based on Nordic values and a common mission to serve the society through technological and scientific development and the education of high class engineers. The goal of the alliance is to utilize shared and complementary strengths and create synergy within education, research and innovation.
The N5T aims to:
- become the Nordic check point for Nordic and international master's students in engineering
- increase the mobility of staff and students within N5T
- improve the competitive edge and acknowledgement for high quality in education, research and innovation
- take advantage of the “N5T extended campus” in terms of activities, infrastructure and competence available within the alliance
The N5T ambition is supported by:
- the establishment of joint international Masters programmes
- shared recognition of bachelors degrees
- mutual learning and peer evaluation activities
- network activities to stimulate collaboration in research and education